Quarl's Crash Quarl's Crash

great

I enjoyed it quite a lot. The fbf animations were nice, and so were the backgrounds. The joke wasn't very good, but the "badoom boom chhh" made it funny haha. And I love minus the bear. Great work, I wonder why it's getting a score under 3/5, it deserves more than that.

4/5

Quarl responds:

I know, im really upset that this happened. I worked really hard on the toon too. (funny thing is I didn't even think of the ending until after I animated the crossing of the road scene). Im working on a new cartoon with music by minus the bear. It's gonna be a love story and im going to put more effort in to it so hopefully it doesn't get screwed over as bad as this one. Thanks for your commentary.

Paranoid I Paranoid I

wow

That was actually good for a clock movie. And, the robotic voice was actually appropriate!!! I loved the fog effects. Great job

Fafara responds:

Be sure to check out ep2!

Ninjagamers2 Ninjagamers2

awesome

That was definitely KABLAMO!

Scarlet Angel Scarlet Angel

great game

Although this is a solid game, I've encountered a bug where no bullets were going out of my gun. That happened after I shot a badguy after I was very close to him

I Requiem I Requiem

oi

Hi fellow montrealer :]
Well this is a nice game, I like its concept. Though, the first level was a bit easy and repetitive, I couldn't get passed the second one. I mean, how the hell are we supposed to dodge those things? The gameplay could be a little bit improved; like giving us the ability to jump/crouch/etc.

Also, I've encountered a bug where a bad guy got close to me, but I killed him just before he got close enough to hatch me down. Right after, the body of my character fell on the ground as is he was dead, but his arm was still there, flying in the air and holding the gun. The game was still going.

Also, for the blood, I suggest you change it a little bit. It's a little bit plain. If I were you, I would do some frame by frame blood that is "splashing" out of the body, with different tones of red. The random red shape with no shadows in it, that was gradually expanding and fading out was a bit weird and didn't look like blood much.

Anyway, this might be a great game, but I couldn't go through lvl 2. But again, the story and concept seems good!

Kill Dykiel Kill Dykiel

cool

I think a button that would make them play all one after another would be great. Besides that, it's nice and entertaining. I've been working on something that _slightly_ look like your game, and I'm almost done with it :)