Quarl's Crash Quarl's Crash

great

I enjoyed it quite a lot. The fbf animations were nice, and so were the backgrounds. The joke wasn't very good, but the "badoom boom chhh" made it funny haha. And I love minus the bear. Great work, I wonder why it's getting a score under 3/5, it deserves more than that.

4/5

Quarl responds:

I know, im really upset that this happened. I worked really hard on the toon too. (funny thing is I didn't even think of the ending until after I animated the crossing of the road scene). Im working on a new cartoon with music by minus the bear. It's gonna be a love story and im going to put more effort in to it so hopefully it doesn't get screwed over as bad as this one. Thanks for your commentary.

Paranoid I Paranoid I

wow

That was actually good for a clock movie. And, the robotic voice was actually appropriate!!! I loved the fog effects. Great job

Fafara responds:

Be sure to check out ep2!

Ninjagamers2 Ninjagamers2

awesome

That was definitely KABLAMO!

Matrix Peperoniralph Matrix Peperoniralph

not bad

The generic was cool and all. The noise you made to simulate a theatre screen got annoying... fast.

Elevator Action Reloaded Elevator Action Reloaded

none

Dude, use proper english. The bad english in this movie ruined it. And don't use smiley's...

Pokemon Theme Music Video Pokemon Theme Music Video

oh

Hey, look, it's the notwist poster guy! :)

smosh responds:

haha hey! was that you who emailed me about it?

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

brilliant

Wow. I don't know what to say. The graphics were absolutely stunning, and the storyline was charming. Other than flash, which programs did you use?

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Awesome

That was perfect! I loved the story. I'm looking foward for episode #2 :D

The Music Box The Music Box

none

Somehow, that was very depressing

King Dragonfly ~v1 King Dragonfly ~v1

nice

I, uh, dig your art style; it's beautiful. Nice song too. I don't have much to say, this animation seems pretty much complete. Well done